Handmade halal amulets. No matter of your religion or ethnicity! We ship worldwide!
Powerful islamic taweez for wealth and money
This fully handmade talisman is created in an authentic way on exact day and hour of the Arabic month, using all ancient Islamic practices to acquire maximum benefits from it.
Writing with spiritual ink, evaporating exact incense, and reciting certain dhikr on it is a must so the item can be empowered.
This taweez is a combination of the best money and wealth talismans described by the great Sufi teacher Al-Buni in his books.
On its back is written Bismillah, the first and third kalimas, and other sacred words which open the door to your new life.
Its price is :
59 USD or 51 £ including worldwide shipping
Read more about the ultimate money taweez
Taweez for love and reunite with ex-lover
Your husband left you and your children, but you want him back, and he is the love of your life.
You still have regular meetings with him. This is your chance to get him back. People make mistakes, and some of them are correctable.
Or you are in love with your beautiful neighbor, but she doesn't know you even exist!
No matter if you want to reunite with an ex or have a relationship with a crush, this taweez melts the ice between two people and love feelings are provoked. And the best part is that it happens naturally, without force. Love is the greatest feeling on Earth and everybody deserves to be loved and to be happy.
Note: Send us with the contact form the names and mother's names of the couple. This item is used when there is eye contact with the other person and there are speaking terms. If these requirements are not met, visit the ritual section.
Its price is :
50 USD or 44 £ including worldwide shipping
Read more about the love back taweez
Taweez for revenge
This taweez is created to punish enemies, evil relatives, competitors, or colleagues.
Some people want to punish their ex. And why not? If he/she was cheating on them, if they were betrayed!
The results are different and can include: get fire from work, car accidents, ruin if business, non-stop breaking of stuff, disasters, expulse from place of living, lose of luck in life, ruin of personal and professional life, diseases.
There is no harm to the client or his family from this item.
Note: This item should be put as close as possible to the enemy, and its size is small enough for this. Names and mothers' names are also needed. If these two requirements are not fulfilled, we suggest you check our ritual section for other options.
Its price is :
55 USD or 48 £ including worldwide shipping
Read more about the revenge taweez
Taweez for separation
The man you love from the depth of your heart is in a stable relationship with a partner, but you know they are not twin flames. They have to be separated!
Or in-laws are influencing hard on your husband?
Does he listen to only them and not you?
Another situation-your enemy is constantly making trouble in your life and you've had enough!
She deserves punishment, tears, and loss!
Let's destroy their marriage!
For separation of lovers, family members, in-laws, business partners, or friends, this taweez brings discord and separation between the people. It breaks any haram relationship!
Note that there are two requirements for this item.
Its price is:
55 USD or 48 £ including worldwide shipping
Read more about the separation taweez
Barkat islamic taweez for money, blessings and protection
This item is a combination of several talismans whose purpose is to bring divine blessings into the life of its owner.
These talismans are widely described in the books of the Egyptian mystic expert - Al-Thouki.
It is fully handmade, following the exact ancient Islamic rules of mysticism. As it is widely known scanned, emailed, and printed taweez are fake and cannot work, because they cannot be empowered.
The only restriction for this item is that it must be protected from bad smells.
Read more about the barkat taweez
Its price is :
40 USD or 36 £ including worldwide shipping
Necklace for money and wealth with taweez
We created this necklace on exact day of the Islamic month to get the most benefits from it.
This unisex necklace has two main virtues.
The purple amethyst is known as the bishop stone or the sober stone; it is known to protect its owner from bad luck, disasters, evil energies, kala jadoo, and jinn attacks. It helps in taking decisions, calms down, clears the mind and also helps in communication with the spiritual world.
Under the stone, a thin metal stripe with some of the most powerful taweez for gaining wealth and abundance is glued. One of them is the great square of abundance of khalif Harun Al-rashid, for which it is known that it helped the ruler to gain his wealth. On the stripe, special olibanum resin incense was evaporated for 3 days, so it could be empowered and a recitation of certain Quranic ayats was done.
New job offers; more sales and new clients in the shop; opening of luck to gain money; abundance; increase in harvest; bigger salary; finding of any valuable items; people wanting to do business with you; new contacts with influential and rich people and politicians; respect from the people-these are some of the benefits.
Because of the resin that we put on the talisman, it cannot be damaged and nobody will know about it. We ship internationally.
Its price is :
70 USD or 63 £ includding worldwide shipping.
Taweez to attract new partner
This item is for people who want to attract people in their lives, to be the ones who have to choose.
Let`s be honest - everybody wants to be in the center of the attention of the opposite gender.
This talisman is made according to all ancient rules, following the exact process of creation, unchanged for hundreds of years. Anyone can use this item to attract the opposite gender.
Read more about the taweez for attraction
Its price is :
35 USD or 32 £ including worldwide shipping.
Taweez for six sense and psychic
This talisman is used for the opening of the third eye, to enhance the six senses and to communicate with the spiritual world.
To be able to communicate with the creatures of the spiritual realm in dreams and get the answers to questions, to learn divine secrets! Just put it under your pillow.
This item is made in a halal way, using all the ancient knowledge of our sufi order. We ship it worldwide.
Its price is :
45 USD or 41 £ including worldwide shipping
Taweez to control someone
This item is to have control over a wife, husband, lover, boss, or anyone else. When you make suggestions and offers to them to listen to your will. To be constantly in the other person's mind.
To make this item , we need your name and mother's name and the name and mother's name of the controlled one.
You will need to have eye contact with the other person and be on speaking terms for the item to work.
This item is made for only one person; it cannot be used for multiple people.
This item doesn't bind the free will but makes the person more open-minded to accepting your suggestions. It is made in a purely halal way.
Its price is :
55 USD or 47 £ including worldwide shipping
In simple words, taweez is an Islamic talisman-mascot. Its name comes from the Arabic word tawidh. In religious terminology, it means 'effective prayer'. All success comes from Allah, and these talismans are a connection with the spiritual world, a written petition to God to send his servants to help us in a complicated situation. Put it in a more materialistic way: the taweez contains compressed energy, which changes the course of events in one's life. The person who is preparing the item is better to be a Sufi because the Sufis have the best hikmah (or knowledge of wisdom) to make it.
The first official mention of the term 'taweez' is believed to be in the foundamental book Shamsul Al-Maarif ( the Great Sun of Gnosis), written by the sufi Ahmed Al-Buni in the 13th century. However, these talismans were used even in pre-Islamic times among the Arab tribes.
In different countries, these items have different names: in Turkey - vefk or muska, in Iran and Afghanistan - naqsh, in Indonesia - azimat, agimat in Phillipines, gris-gris in Africa. But their common is that they are made according to the ancient rules of islamic mysticism-tasawwuf and sufism.
The taweez nowadays are used for resolving different problems in all fields of life - protection from all types of evil ( known and unknown), opening of luck, removing curses, finding soulmate and lifetime partner, return of lost love back, career promotion, more clients and deals in trade, success in business and negotiations, harmony and reconcile in family, separation or revenge, finding a job, hundreds of health issues and of course - Allah`s blessings - barkat. There are literally no boundaries for their use.
For centuries, people with bad intentions have attempted to study the knowledge and create talismans for evil and egoistic purposes. There are even rumors that dictators like Hitler and Idi Amin used the power of taweez to rule their countries. Because of this, we don't have students. Or as the great Al-Buni says in his books: "The one who knows and controls the power of the taweez with its compressed energy can destroy the whole world. Some things must remain secret!'
There is a widespread opinion that the Islamic taweez can be worn only by Muslims, which is not true. They are used by thousands of people all over the world and can be worn by anyone, no matter if he is a Muslim or not, no matter his ethnic group or his gender, because Allah loves every human being.
There are hundreds types of the islamic talismans, but they could be put in some main categories:
*depending on their purpose:
- good-for success, love, luck, health or barkat (blessings);
- bad-separation of couple/friends/relatives, revenge or even death;
* depending on the material they are made from:
-metal: iron, silver, gold, copper, lead;
-plant leaves - the mystics believe that some plants got specific spiritual qualities;
-gemstones - different gemstones are carved to make the items more powerful and bring them more qualities;
* depending on their content:
-Quranic-including only quranic verses, prayers and Allah's names;
-Non-Quranic-including including mystical symbols, names, and formulas not included in the Quran. Here is the place of pre-Islamic talismans;
* depends on the time they are made:
-on certain days and hours of the week;
-on certain positions of the planets. Sometimes, once a year;
-made at any time;
* depending on the four elements which will be used:
-water-to be dissolved in it and water takes the powerf of the item, sometimes drink the water, other time - for sprinkle;
-fire-to be burned, mainly used in love works;
-earth-to be burried - in graves, in forest, near rivers, under trees;
-air-to be hung so the wind can blow in it - usually put on living fruit trees, used mailny in love works;
There are so many more types and subtypes that the great mystic researcher Al-Toukhi says:"I tried to categorize all the ancient taweez and amulets and became almost insane."
Usually, the Islamic talismans are written on white paper, but sometimes they are engraved on metal. The ones carved on gemstones or plant leaves are quite few. The ones for good and barkat purposes have to be written with special spiritual (ruhani) ink (usually red), whose main ingredient is saffron, because it makes the connection with the spiritual world. The taweez for bad purposes are written with black ink whose main ingredient is tar and soot. We prepare both inks, following exact ancient recipes with expensive ingredients – resins and dyes from different trees, very high quality saffron, etc. Also, every talisman should be written only in arabic language and depend on its purpose – in exact hour and day of the islamic month, reciting certain text on it for exact amount of times to empower it (dhikr), while evaporating combination of special frankincenses.
The frankincenses must be resin type like olibanum, arabic gum, mustic, asaphoetida, benzoe, etc. People know the taweez by their traditional triangular shape. The paper is folded in a very special way, but we found that the shape has no importance to the work of the items. There is no difference if it is triangular or square.
On the paper are usually written some of the Allah names connected with the issues that the person has. For this, it is required that the person who is making it, know the whole Asma ul-Husna (the 99 names of Allah) and its benefits. Usually, the Allah names are written with their numerical value in the form of a square.For example, if someone has financial difficulties, the name Razaq can be written or the numerical value of sura Al-Muzammil. In some cases, not only Allah's names are written, but whole verses from the holy Quran-again depending on the certain case.
For some of the taweez, special mathematical calculations have to be made, including names and mother names of the people involved. Other times, special symbols are included - signs of planets, names of different angels or djinns.
As we already wrote - a dhikr must be made on the item. This is maybe the most important part of creating the taweez. This is the way of empowering the item. Without it - it is lie a child drawing. Usually one of the Allah names is chanted or a verse or a whole surah. Sometimes dhikr can take a whole day or more and the sufi who is making it don`t have to speak even a single word,except the recited text. A full concentration and dedication is needed for this hard task in almost trance state.
Most of the Islamic talismans must be worn by the person for whom they are made or put in the home or office, but the health ones are mainly made for dissolving and drinking by the ill person. Some love taweez are hanged on trees or heated in an oven. Others are buried in graves, or put under house thresholds or under beds.
1. Allah describes the holly Quran as a cure – shifa. The words of Allah are so powerful that they cure people of their illnesses—physical and spiritual. Allah S.A.T. says in the Quran, "We send down in Quran that which is a healing and a mercy to the believers" (surah Al-Isra 17:82).
2. Every help for you (no matter if we are talking about love, job, health, enemies, separation, etc.) comes from Allah. The taweez is just our written request to Allah to help us!
3. Every item which contains any of Allah (S.A.T.) names cannot be haram because these names are holly!
4. A lot of people speak about the squares and numbers in some of the amulets. The numbers represent letters from the Arabic alphabet–the knowledge known as 'ilm al-huruf'. And the people who don't know their meaning, because of their lack of knowledge, believe they are shirk (idolatry) or kufr ( disbelief). But isn’t it the same if you write "two thousand and twenty" or "2020"?
5. Some people are saying that wearing a twine is also shirk — ok, but the maulana also wear a twine in the form of rosary?
6. Prophet Mohammad ( S.A.W.) companion Abdul Al-Baqiri stated in his "Book of Memories": "The prophet has never banned wearing Islamic talismans".
7. Allama Mohammad Al-Idrisi narrated that since the taweez has at least one of Allah's symbols, there is no problem with wearing it;
8. In the hadith of Dalailun Nubuwwah, Sayyiduna Ali complained in the court of Mohammad S.A.W. about jinns disturbing his sleep, so Mohammad ordered him to write a few holy words on a piece of paper, fold the paper, and put it under his pillow. When Sayyiduna went to bed, he heard the screams of the jinns, who begged him to take away the talisman.
9. Allama Zarkashi informs us in ahadith that a man complained about his eye conjunctivitis to Imam Shafiee, so the imam wrote on a piece of paper, 'Now We have lifted this veil of yours, so today your sight is sharp!' (surah Qaf 50:22) and gave the man the paper as a talisman to wear, and soon he was cured.
10. The permissibility of wearing taweez is reported by many of the rasool companions, including: Said ibn al-Musayyab, Ata, Mujahid, Abd Allah ibn Amr, Ibn Sirin, Ubaydullah ibn Abd Allah ibn Umar, and others. [Al-Musannaf ibn Abi Shayba, 5.439].
11. Allama Alusi al-Hana says: "According to Imam Malik, it is permitted to put around the neck tawiz written with the name of Allah." " Imam Baqir also stated that it is permissible to put such a tawiz around the neck of a child.” [Ruh al-Mani, chapter 15, under Surah al-Muminun, verse 97]
12. Sayyiduna Ali says: "Dua should be written and tied to the arm of the woman. We have experienced that there is nothing more amazing than this' (Fatawa Ibn Taymiyya, 19/65).
13. Allama Ahmad Al-Fiqui tells us in his fatawa that "there is nothing wrong with wearing talismans since it does not include any part of black magic" (Fatawa Fiqui 15/28).
14. The famous Hanafi jurist Imam Omar Ibn Bashid told us: "If a woman is barren, she can use a talisman to help her. Children please Allah".
15. Imam Al-Askari says: 'Wearing of mascots is permissible if they are written in the name of Allah by pious persons';
16. Allama Al-Muhtadi narrated in his musannaf that: 'written parts of the Quran can be put around the neck on a string to solve a person's problems';
17. The companion of the messenger Ibn Sirin narrated that once a man in trouble came to him with a pledge for help for his ill son and to have permission to use talismans. And messenger allowed using on taweez to cure.
18. Imam Mutahhar wrote in his fatawa that anyone can use Islamic taweez because Allah S.A.T. loves all people on earth ( Fatawa Mutahharya, 16/38);
19. But most importantly—where in the Quran is written something against taweez? Where is the ban on these amulets ? Just check it! You won't find even a single word! You want to be a pious Muslim? OK, then rely on the Holy Book, not on what any maulana or hadith says! Let them say what they want! Ask yourself – why are then these hysterical voices against the working amulets? Doesn't Allah want us to be happy? To live a life full of joy, health, and abudance? He wants it, of course! And you just cannot imagine what lucky people we are, that we got this opportunity to live happy life and just to lose it!
And finally, here is one article about the benefits of Islamic talismans :
Taweez may heal physically, spiritually
1. Q: I am not a muslim – can i wear taweez and will it work?
A: Our taweez can be used by anyone, regardless of ethnic group or religion. This is a gift sent from Allah to every human in this world, and it would be a shame if we don`t use it!
2. Q: Are your talismans and services made in a halal way without any shirk (idolatry) in them?
A: Yes, all items here are handmade in a pure halal way according to the laws of Islam.
3. Q: Can I use several islamic taweez together?
A: You can use most of them together, but it is good to ask us in any case, because some of them may interfere with each other and the result won't be good enough.
4. Q: In some of your rituals, you bury taweez in the graveyard. Isn't this dangerous?
A: In ruhania the graveyards are used for bad things ( separation, revenge, death), but also for good things–for love and return of lost love, for love binding ( to be together until death sets us apart), for wealth, and so on. Usually, we evoke spiritual graveyard creatures—moakils—and with their help, we accomplish your goals.
5. Q: I love someone who is living in another country–can we get together with your talismans?
A: Yes, there are no borders for our services and for the will of Allah Almighty. Of course, as long as the distance is big enough, the slower the manifesting will come. For such long distance relationships, the rituals will be a better option because only taweez alone won't be strong enough to help.
6. Q: Is my taweez working? I can't see any change.
A: Every case is unique, so the time for effects of the taweez is different – for example, the love back talisman needs more time, than the one for money. Usually, you will start to see positive changes in mean of fulfilling your wish. For wealth and barkat talismans – 2-4 weeks is reasonable time for start seeing first effects. There are simple rules to follow when wearing the item – try not to think too much about it, dont lust for a result, be patient, dont be pushy – just live your life and Allah knows his job and will help you faster.
7. Q: Do you perform istikhara online before making talismans or rituals?
A: Fortunetelling is forbidden in Islam, so we do istikhara online very rarely, in very complicated situations. Also, we truly believe in the outcome of our work, so we don't need to do that.
8. Q: I am sure i have got kala jadoo (black magic) and djinns on me from my enemies. Do you perform ruqya (exorcism) and rohani ilaj?
A: Yes, we perform ruqya and rohani ilaj but in a distant way, because a lot of our clients are far away from us - mailny UK and USA. You can read more in the section titled "Remove kala jadoo". We perform a special ruqya amiliyat (spiritual cleansing) ritual from here and send via post some Islamic talismans connected with the work for protection and cleansing to the person.
9. Q: After a couple of days of wearing the taweez, I got a headache and felt discomfort. Are these side effects of the item?
A: In generally – there are no side effects from wearing the islamic talismans – no one can get harm – you or your family. But in very sensitive people due to the great power of the item, a headache, strange dreams, or serious anxiety can occur for some time. In such rare cases, we recommend taking off the item for some days, then putting it back on so you can get used to such large amounts of spiritual energy.
10. Q: Why do you need personal name and mother's name to make taweez?
A: For some of the Islamic talismans, we don't need personal information; we make them in a general way. But for others – we require names and mother names of the persons involved – for example – for love back works. The need for the mother's name is for exact pointing of the person in the universe–because you can have only one mother. In addition – for some of the items – we use person`s name to find out the exact Allah ismi azam name of the person so the power be more strong and directed.
11. Q: Can I write taweez by myself?
A: Sure, but you will need years of practice, because this is not a simple process. You have to follow a lot of requirements – the day and hour of writing, the materials you will use – frankincense, ink, and a special wooden pen. Also, you will need complete concentration because you have to recite one word several thousand times. For pity – writing of talismans is not so simple work but is almost an art with its little secrets.
12. Q:What is the shape of the taweez?
A: The traditional shape of the amulets is a triangle, but there is no shape at all.
13. Q: I got a scanned/emailed/printed taweez. Will it work?
A: These talismans cannot work-they have to be handmade on paper with special ink at the exact hour of a certain day of the Arabic calendar. On it, exact prayer should be recited an exact number of times, so it can be empowered with energy. When using printed emailed taweez, there is no empowerment in it, so they will not work.
14. Q: What are the main precautions while using your talismans?
A: They are very simple–just try to avoid bad smells and go to toilet with them.This is for two reasons: the bad smell influences the working of the items and it is disrespectful to the Quran. And for women, they can wear the talismans during their monthly periods, but they have to keep themselves clean.
15. Q: In the instructions you sent to me, it is written that I have to take off the taweez when I am praying (making namaz). Why is that?
A: This can be explained by quantum physics: while you pray, another type of energy comes to you, and the amulet won't work as effectively for some time.
16. Q: I don't want to wear the taweez anymore. How to get rid of it? How to destroy it?
A: Just remove it from you and throw it in running water.
17. Q: Do you ship taweez to the United Kingdom?
A: Yes, we ship taweez to the United Kingdom, to the USA, and all over the world.